Search my Blogs and my website

Thursday 3 May 2012

CC Breckland club 10

North Tuddenham.  24:00 3rd, Declan Davis 23:22, 2nd, winner Will Dorset 22:17....
  Slightly annoyed for going a bit too steady on the first lap, otherwise I'd have had a much more psychological boosting 23 something to report!  Never mind.  Quite breezy - one of those niggly xwinds which doesn't seem to help you anywhere.
  Felt much better than the last couple of outings, just tired generally.  Lots of quality hours on the turbo this last week or so plus a 90 min session just prior to this TT, so bound to be a bit jaded.  Upped the calories a bit this week which seems to have helped though.  Really starting to feel the weight loss now - there are just a few more redundant kilos to shift around my middle and then I'll be at a decent racing weight.

  Got my big 'double' at the weekend - a 10 followed by a 25 90 mins later!  Going to take it really easy until then and rest up a bit and hope for a nice quick day (dream on....).  If nothing else it should up the form a wee bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment