Search my Blogs and my website

Sunday 29 April 2012

Not a lot to report.....

  All gone a bit Pete Tong this last week or two....

 

  No dire health issues or anything but just been too busy to do a lot.  Plus the weather has been d-r-e-a-d-f-u-l!  Spent so much time sitting on the turbo, I've run out of things to watch on the BBC iPlayer!!
  Entered the VTTA 10 on the A14 (B10/38) today but it was so windy and wet I decided not to bother.  Choker really as I really like that particular course - I always go well on it for some reason.  TBH, still don't know if it was cancelled or not but the sound of the wind rattling the letterbox and the rain lashing the bedroom window at 6:30am didn't exactly fire me up.
  Sat on the turbo and had a 60 min threshold session whilst watching a film about a haunted US submarine instead.
  I've been a bit mad - it's the ECCA festival next weekend and the 10 on the E2/10 is pretty fast (allegedly - never had a day when it's not blowing a gale) but it's a ridiculously early start and a 80 mile drive.  So, to get my money's worth I entered the 10 and the 25 on the same morning!  If it's a nice day, I should do a decent ride on one of them!!
  I used to do back to back 10's years ago and I always found that I went much better in the second one - I suppose it's about the best warm-up you can get!  Ah well, we'll see.....

No comments:

Post a Comment